- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Chill Time: 30 min
- Total Time: 50 min
- 1 cup (250 mL) Welch’s 100% Grape Juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (about 1 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) minced fresh ginger root
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Sriracha hot sauce
- ¾ tsp (4 mL) Chinese Five-Spice powder
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) pepper, divided
- 1 uncooked pork tenderloin (1 lb/500 g), trimmed and cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces
- 8 mini baby bok choy
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- Stir together grape juice, garlic, ginger, Sriracha, Five-Spice powder and half of the pepper. Place pork in resealable plastic bag; add grape juice mixture. Seal and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Toss together bok choy, olive oil and remaining pepper. Thread pork and bok choy evenly onto metal or soaked bamboo skewers.
- Heat grill to medium heat; grease grate well. Cook skewers, turning, for 6 to 8 minutes or until pork is grill-marked and internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C).
Tip: Serve skewers with steamed brown rice or a fresh salad. Heart-Check certification does not apply to serving suggestions.
Nutrition per Serving
Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- 261 calories
- 8g total fat
- 2g saturated fat
- 267mg sodium
- 83mg cholesterol
- 15g carbohydrates
- 33g protein
- 2g fiber
- 12g sugar
Heart-Check certification does not apply to information reached through links unless expressly stated.