- Serves: 24
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total Time: 2 hrs 40 min
- ½ cup (125 mL) melted butter
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) packed brown sugar
- ⅔ cup (150 mL) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 ½ tsp (7 mL) unflavored powdered gelatin
- 10 oz. (300g) cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup (75 mL) granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) 35% whipping cream
- ½ cup (125 mL) Welch’s Strawberry Banana Fruit Fusion Spread
- 6 small strawberries, cut into 24 wedges
- Crust: Stir together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and brown sugar until crumbs are moistened. Firmly press crumb mixture evenly into 24 paper-lined mini muffin cups. Freeze for 15 minutes or until firm.
- Cheesecake Filling: Meanwhile, whisk gelatin with 1/4 cup (60 mL) boiling water until dissolved.
Using electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, sugar and whipping cream until light and smooth. Beat in 1/4 cup Strawberry Banana Fruit Fusion Spread until combined.
- Divide filling evenly among crusts. Refrigerate for 2 hours or up to overnight until firm and set.
- Heat remaining Strawberry Banana Fruit Fusion Spread until pourable. Toss with strawberries. Top cheesecakes evenly with strawberry mixture before serving.
Tip: Cheesecakes can be prepared and refrigerated up to 24 hours before serving.
Nutrition per Serving
Serving Size: 1 cheesecake
- Calories 120
- Fat 8g
- Saturated Fat 5g
- Trans Fat 0.3g
- Cholesterol 25mg
- Sodium 100mg
- Carbohydrate 10g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugars 9g
- Protein 1g