- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 ½ cups cooked brown rice, for serving
- salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Arrange asparagus on a baking sheet and toss with 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 25 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cut a slit horizontally through each chicken breast to make a pocket for the stuffing. In a small bowl, mix together Welch's Reduced Sugar Grape Spread, goat's cheese, toasted walnut pieces and cinnamon. Season the stuffing with salt and pepper. Divide the stuffing between chicken breasts.
3. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large non-stick skillet. Add the chicken breasts in a single layer and sear until golden on both sides, about 8 minutes total. Add to the oven with the asparagus to finish cooking, about 12 minutes more.
4. Let the chicken rest for 10 minutes before serving. To serve, divide rice and asparagus between plates and top with Grape & Goat's Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts.
Nutrition per Serving
Serving Size: 1 prepared chicken breast
- 415 calories
- 11.5g fat
- 5.6g saturated fat
- 64mg cholesterol
- 478mg sodium
- 23.7g carbohydrates
- 2.8g fiber
- 5.3g sugar
- 28.7g protein